Loved by guests who return time after time, this beautifully converted Gite was once the old bakery for the medievel bastide hamlet of La Boissiere. The cottage has panoramic views across the Dordogne Valley towards the river and there is a private garden and shady covered terrace, an ideal spot for dining and relaxing outdoors. Wonderfully comfortable, luxurious and very private, La Boulangerie is an ideal base for a couple to stay whilst exploring this beautiful area. See below for availability.
- Sleeps two in a gorgeous, huge king size bed in a spacious beamed bedroom
- Beautiful linen and towels
- En-suite shower and toilet
- Ample cupboard and storage space
- Space for a cot if required
- Private garden and shady terrace with immediate access to the pool
- Private bbq
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine.
- Stylish and comfortable living area
- Log burning stove
- Free Wifi
- Satellite television, DVD and CD player
Availability and Reservations
For availability please contact us or see below. Please note that during off peak seasons we offer a nightly rate with a minimum stay of two nights, however during peak season we have a minimum of a one week stay, starting on Saturdays.