Sympathetically rebuilt on the site of a ruined Perigordine barn, this Gite has breathtaking views of The Dordogne Valley and river below. A private garden and terrace which is ideal for outdoor dining overlooks our huge 16 x 6 metre pool. La Vieille Grange is perfect for a family vacation or a group of friends wishing to explore the delights of the Perigord region. Close to all that the area has to offer this rural escape is an ideal holiday location. See below for availability.
- Sleeps up to six in three attractive bedrooms
- One fully equipped bath and shower room with toilet
- Beautiful linen and towels
- One shower room and separate toilet
- Spacious well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine
- Large living/dining room area with log burning stove
- Satellite television, DVD/CD players
- Free wifi
- Private barbeque
- Private terrace for outdoor dining
- Central heating
Availability and Reservations
For availability please contact us or see below. Please note that during off peak season we offer a nightly rate with a minimum stay of two nights.